Monday, September 24, 2007

New Day...New Job!

So today was my first day in a very new work environment. I can now call myself a Digital Content Developer, sounds professional huh? Actually its not quite that glamorous, I work a LOT with XML but the job is good steady work as far as I can tell and I'm sure I will learn a ton and get some good work experience. We had a meeting this morning as a team and I really began to get an appreciation for how brilliant some of my co-workers are, which makes me even more excited about this new venture. The day was relatively uneventful because my work login did not get transfered to the correct server so we had to wait nearly half a day till I had access to the necessary tools. Fortunately once I was able to access everything I was off and running and I started to get some real work done, so I was proud of myself. :)

Anyway, I will keep everyone posted as things progress.

P.S. - As of tonight I'm down to 14 classes till graduation.

No comments: