Monday, August 10, 2009

River Trip!

>We were lucky enough to go to the river with some wonderful people this last weekend. We had so much fun. It was great to get away from life for a while and be around our second family. We love all of these people. Addie had her first fishing experience, and she LOVED it.
Our start to a great weekend..

Addie Kay fishing. Yes she is in her nightgown.

Addie touching a fish Papa Paul cought..

Brian wakeboarding

Addie and Mimi

Brian and Ryon killed a friend Keith's cowboy hat..

Addie loves Papa Paul and was singing with him
Mimi, Addie, and Auntie Vic watching someone wakeboarding

Brian and I

Yeah I know this is a great picture of me..just remember I heart you.

Ryon fishing..

Wonderful memories were made...can't wait for next year!

5 comments:

The Goulds said...

You guys look like you had so much fun. What great memories. I love that picture of you & Brian.

Heather said...

You took some great photos Carrie! And you are blond again! I am a little sickened by how good you look in all hair colors. And by your amazing skin and perfect features.

Anonymous said...

HAHA Thanks Heather...You should see my skin now after putting sun screen on it all weekend. You could play a nice game of connect the dots.

Kira =] said...

looks like tons of fun! and I love the new hair! and please your pictures are so you. Your swimsuit is sooo cute! I'll have to show you the pic I have hanging up of you. =]

Pepple said...

Great pics! I agree with Heather, you look amazing with any hair color and style! So jealous! Looks like a lot of fun.