Sunday, December 6, 2009

Addie's Birthday Party Weekend!

Wow! The last 72 hours have been complete craziness to say the least. Addie and I flew home on Thursday evening, Glor flew in Friday evening, and the party was Saturday. After Glor got in we went to dinner with Mike and Katie, then headed to Tempe Market Place to see the lights and just play around!





The party went well over all....no big problems and I think everyone had a great time! Addie requested a doughnut cake...she is a doughnut fan for sure!

Make a WISH!!

Open WIDE!!!


When the party was over we headed to Bass Pro Shop, they had all kinds of stuff going on....Santa, crafts, and snow. I had never been in there and holy cow! It's a small village!
Addie "wrote" a letter to Santa..
Then sent it off..
Outside the store they have this ...we laughed!

We had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Addie!!! I love her donut cake. I'm thinking about requesting one for myself.

Melissa said...

So good to see you guys on Friday! Sorry that we weren't able to make it out to Addie's party. It looks like she had a blast...I'm right there with her in her request for the donut cake. Keep in touch and let's get together before we take off again.

Daniel & Carly said...

Carrie!
So sorry we couldn't make it on Saturday for Addie's party! We had been so excited to go but then we were working all day long on Saturday and plum forgot!! I totally agree with everyone..I'm wanting a donut cake now! yummy