Monday, January 25, 2010

Glitter Play Dough

I know I haven't blogged in forever but that's life! We had the Gould family over the other night for dinner, games, and fun! We made glitter play dough for the girls to keep them busy for a little bit. It turned out great and was a huge hit.

Addie, Alyssa, and Zhara playing with the play dough.
The play dough. We used red and gold glitter.
Brian, David, and April...We played Ticket to Ride, one of our favorite games.
We had a great night with wonderful friends!

3 comments:

Kira =] said...

friends over for fun & games is always a good time! Thanks for the glitter play dough idea- need stuff to keep Carlise occupied during naptime while I exercise. =]

The Goulds said...

it was good times....we need to do it more often. the playdough was a hit!!! I loved how it kept them entertained while I napped for 2 hours :) thanks for watching them!!

David Gould said...

That will be the LAST time I let April win!!!