Wednesday, September 9, 2009

In need of prayers..


Let me tell you a little something about My Love (inside joke)...not my hubby....my cousin Jen. She is beautiful, caring, loving, funny, kind, and also one of my very best friends. We are only a year and a few weeks apart. We lost her mom/my aunt a few years ago to breast cancer. This girl has been through so much! She found a lump on her neck for a few months ago but didn't have insurance, so she waited a little bit till they were covered went in to a doc and he said they needed to do a biopsy. She has battled with her insurance for a while now and finally got the okay to have one done on it. She had it done yesterday, we all hoped for the best but were afraid for the worst. She called me this afternoon and told me that it is lymphoma cancer. She said they that will do chemo, but she has an appt on Friday. They will run a bunch of test and figure out what the game plan is. She has a lot going for her being young and healthy, but who knows what God has in store for her during this huge trial.

I beg of you all to PLEASE pray for her. She is one of the most amazing women I know, my life would not be the same with out her.

I love you Jen!


3 comments:

Heffs said...

Most definately Carrie. We will keep her in our thoughts and prayers. I chatted with Matt yesterday and he is very sorry. He would like to stay updated while over in the desert, so please keep me updated so I can do the same for him. I love you and miss you. Take care.

T

Valeri said...

Isn't it incredible how truly delicate life is? I will keep her in my prayers.

Pepple said...

Major prayers are coming! So scary, I hope all goes smoothly.