Saturday, September 19, 2009

Some Mommy time!

I surprise my friend April for a early birthday present and took her to go see her favorite Christian band Casting Crowns. They are wonderful and their music is something that so many people can relate to. We had so much fun, and I am so glad that April and I were able to have a kid free night and have a good time.



Matt Redman opened for them...he was wonderful, very talented!
Yay for Casting Crowns


We waited for a little bit so we could get a cd signed for April.

April and I talked a little last night and were laughing about how neither of us ever thought that we would be "great" friends. Maybe hang out every now and then. Little did we know what was coming. I know that the Lord put us into eachothers lives at a period of time were both of us needed. I can't imagine going through some of trials we have in the last 6 months with out her as my friend. I am blessed to have her in my life. April I hope you know what you mean to me!

Yay for going to a concert again!!!

2 comments:

The Goulds said...

I loved every minute of that night & you have no idea what it meant to me...or how much your friendship/sisterhood means to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

The Stratton's said...

I love your new blog look! So festive-it makes me want to get fall decorations out and hope the weather follows along! It looks like you have a sweet friend to enjoy great mommy nights out with. And looks like so much fun! Glad you had a good time, you deserve it.