Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm alive!

I know I have been not so great blogging but between Brian's broken foot, Addie starting preschool, and life, I have been very busy. This is what we have been doing.

A few weeks ago Brian fractured his foot in 7 places. The X's is where all the fractures are.


They casted him 2 weeks ago, we decided to add some Charger flair to the cast.



Last Thursday was Addie's first day of preschool. We are doing a mom co-op thing. So I teach about once a month. She loves it and looks forward to it every week. This is the 4 girls in the class.



We are finally getting a break in the heat, and it is quickly cooling off. We have been enjoying going to the park.
We were also lucky enough to have Glor come out and visit us for 3 days. She brought her new puppy Manny. I was sure Addie thought she had died and gone to heaven. She wants a puppy so bad. We had so much fun with Glor.





Addie's new BFF Manny!



I will try and be better about blogging I promise! I hope everyone is doing well! Lots of love!

3 comments:

The Goulds said...

will you email me that picture of preschool?

Evynn said...

Ouch!! poor brian. Man you guys can't seem to catch a break!... Addie looks so cute with her fellow classmates. I'm thinking about doing something like that with my friends. let me know how it goes.

Heather said...

How did he manage that?!? There is nothing worse than a hurt husband. =) You have had your hands full.