Sunday, February 21, 2010

Our February.

I really don't want to sit and type out a forever long blog post but I will post pics of what we have done this month.

We went to the zoo with April and Alyssa. The girls played more then they looked at the animals, but that's just fine with me.







February 3rd is my brother Matt's birthday. April had a wonderful idea and brought over balloons. We wrote notes to Matt's and sent them up to heaven for him.

Lys
Sweet April was being shy, I still love her A LOT!



We spend a weekend out in Yuma with Bruce (Brian's dad) and Adell. They took us to the Rodeo. Addie got to ride a pony, she loved every second of it.

It was Valentine's Day and Daddy got Addie a flower.
She got a little bored, she walked up all the stairs and sat for a little while.
Adell, Mikayla, Bruce, and Addie



As you all saw from a previous post I feel bad I am always making something for someone else and my poor Addie doesn't get stuff made for her. I set a goal this weekend to make her a Crayon Roll and a Hooded Towel...I actually did it! I think they turned out pretty cute. Most importantly Addie LOVED them both!



2 comments:

Valeri said...

What a cool idea to write letters to your brother and send them right up to him in a balloon. I love it, and I'm sure it meant the world to him.

You are so talented. Love the crayon roll and hooded towel. Awesome work!

The Goulds said...

I love being in your posts:) I love the picture of all the balloons floating up....it touches my heart. Thank you for letting me be a part of such a sacred time. I love you!