Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Random.

Brian called me on my way home from taking him to work and told me Captain Phil Harris from The Deadliest Catch had passed away.
We have watched that show for way too long. I know it sounds totally crazy but it was almost like he told me that an old neighbor had died or something. The show will never be the same.




Addie and I walked to the park and library yesterday to get out of the house and enjoy the weather. It was beautiful outside.



Nothing is really new or exciting in our lives right now. That is why my poor blog has been neglected lately. I hope all of you are doing well.

2 comments:

Kira =] said...

Ben called and told me, too. I'm very sad about it as well. And I totally agree with you.

Lyndsey needs some love.

Heather said...

I love that shot of Addie!