Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back on track...

So things were not so great for while with alot of different things...I was in and out of town for a few weeks and with some family issues it took all I had to keep my head above water. My house was a complete disaster top to bottom( that always makes me feel like I'm a mess) Also I hadn't walked in a few weeks and I was feeling horribly guilty for that. This last sunday we spent pretty much all day folding wash, cleaning, and moving Addie back down stairs. Now that I am feeling like I am a bit more in control of the things around me I went to the gym last night, it felt amazing to get back into the groove. I am so thankful for the positive people in my life, whenever I find myself flat on my back on the ground there is always someone there for me helping me back up. Now that I am on my feet again I am trying to stay positive when dealing with life. I have a clean house, healthy marriage, VERY active child, and  fabulous support around me.....life is good. 

1 comment:

Carla said...

I'm so happy to hear that Carrie! Love you buckets!