Thursday, August 14, 2008

Growing to fast!

I should have posted this forever ago but i kept forgetting. On our annivecery KP watched Addie for us. We got home from dinner and KP sent Addie down the stairs with a little gift for us...It was one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen that said " I love Mommy and Daddy bunches...love Grumpy Pants ( we had a joke going on and Addie would tell us if she was wearing happy pants or grumpy pants) and a little drawing from Addie for Brian and I. It was wonderful to have KP around for the summer, she was a huge help around the house and with Addie..We will miss her tons..
Here is the picture ...

4 comments:

Valeri said...

She is getting so big!!! Any my my, she has nice handwriting for only being 2 1/2!

Valeri said...

I meant "and", not "any".

Kara Staples said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Miss Addie is sure growing up, and she just gets cuter everyday! Love you guys. :)

Carla said...

Too cute! She is just the cutest little blondie I have ever seen!