Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Family Fun!

I had seen this kid fun place while I was running errands a few days ago. We decided to go the other day. It's called Jump and Shout. It was a BLAST!! It's 9 bucks per child and parents are free. There is 3 HUGE bounce house things, 3 slides, and a TON of cargo net climbing areas. It is totally parent and kid friendly. We all had so much fun! Here is a video of some of our good times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPcFWNezhLU

Youtube has changed the format of the videos and they make it HUGE and it cuts off like half of the video. So click on the link to watch the video.

3 comments:

Kira =] said...

I laughed so hard when Addie jumped on Brian and he got stuck! I started coughing just like my Mom. =]

That place looks awesome & so cool that it's parent friendly. I'm always afraid to get near the kid stuff because I think I'll break it.

RM said...

we have a place just like that and the kids LOVE it! It's called 'going bonkers' here...so much fun even for the moms and dads...that's what I love that we actually get to play with them and not just watch!

David Gould said...

That was so nice of Addie to take her dad to Jump and Shout... it looked like he had a great time....