Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Camera..

My thoughtful hubby got me my camera for my birthday that I have wanted forever now. It's a Canon Rebel xs. I had a great time dorkin around with it that evening..

These are a few of the first pics I took with it.




After we put Addie to bed Brian wanted to try out writing with a little flash light and me having the shutter open for about 30 seconds...this is what came out of it. He was very proud of himself.




The last few days Brian has been taking Addie swimming in the evening before bedtime..




3 comments:

The Goulds said...

they look like they are having so much fun....and a great way to get some good sleep out of kids :)

Kira =] said...

so cool! aren't new toys the best!

and Happy Belated Birthday! sorry I missed it.

Heather said...

I think swimming before bedtime is a great idea! No worries about sun damage and tires her out too!!!