Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Yay for 4!


Four years ago on this day Brian and I said our wedding vows. Some days it feels like we have been together forever, others it seems like it was just yesterday. We've had our ups and downs like most couples have, but today my heart is overflowing with love for my sweet husband. He does so much for our family if it's working long ours, giving us up for 2 long weeks for me to have some family time, or sneaking upstairs to fold the laundry. Brian is a wonderful husband, a fabulous fun dad, and a loving and caring man. I am so lucky to have him as my spouse.

Honey, I love you from the bottom of my soul. You make me happy, and complete my life. I can't wait to see what the future brings for us. ;) I miss you and will see you in a few days.

4 comments:

BK said...

All I can say is, honestly, I'm the lucky one!

Evynn said...

You guys are so sweet!! Happy Anniversary!

Heather said...

Congrats Carrie and Brian!!! It was a beautiful wedding. It does seem like its been longer than 4 years though!

Valeri said...

I love Brian's comment. Happy (belated) anniversary. You look so pretty in that picture, Carrie.