Friday, July 10, 2009

Sea World..

As I lay here in some pretty good pain from last nights events I decided I need to do something to get my mind off the pain. ( I was in the ER last night for 5 hours in horrible pain from an ovarian cyst rupturing).

We headed to San Diego on 7/1 to meet up with my Brother Matt, his wife Tanya, their girls Madison and Meah, and my parents. We went to Sea World on the 3rd, We had a wonderful time!
The crew before Sea World
Matt, Tanya, and the girls
Our little fam
Gma and Papa with the girls


We went to the Shamu Show! It was awesome!






We were also lucky enough to get a little sneak peek behind the scenes because one of Brian's really good friends Jenn works with the sick animals.






The girls on the manatee


We had a wonderful day and made some great memories!

3 comments:

Valeri said...

Great pictures! Love you. Hang in there.

Kira =] said...

Awesome pictures!! Sea World is one of those things I've always wanted to do.

And man that totally sucks!!! Hope the pain passes quickly. Love you! =]

Evynn said...

That looks so fun, Totally Jealous. That sucks about the ER visit. Hope you're doing better. Hang in there!