Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun!

We started everything off by carving pumpkins on Thursday night with Mike and Katie. I think this was Addie's first time getting into carving pumpkins. She dug getting her hands in and getting the seeds and stuff out. I wore gloves cause the insides burns my hands, when I was done Addie wanted to try them out.


Finished and all lit up..

Addie was Jasmine for Halloween..

We went to a trunker treat with some friends and had pizza, played games, and of course Addie got some serious candy...


Addie and all her little friends all dressed up

Face painting..


They had a donut on a string eating contest...this is Addie giving it a try.






We had a great halloween, I hope you all did too!

1 comment:

BK said...

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if that wonderful donut game was the leading cause of spreading swine flu. Hopefully that's not the case