Tuesday, November 10, 2009

This is what a hero looks like...

As I laid in bed tonight trying to find some way to shut off my brian and heart so I can sleep, thoughts keep rushing through my mind keeping me awake and crying.

So many lives will never be the same after yesterday. The world and my family lost a wonderful man, husband, father, son, a hero to many, my brother Matt.


He leaves behind a beautiful family, a wife and two wonderful girls. Our hearts are broken, just to think for a moment that we can't see that grin of his that can light up a room, hear his laugh, or see him play with his girls is one of the most painful things I will ever go through. He was a wonderful man that live life to the fullest...skydiving and all.

Keep my family, his wife Tanya, and his daughters Madison and Meah in your prayers.
Matt I love you more then you know, you will forever be missed.

9 comments:

Pepple said...

Oh my Carrie, your family is in my prayers. I am so sorry for your huge loss. Lots of love and prayers coming your way!

Heather said...

Carrie, my heart just breaks for you and your family. You will all be in our prayers.

Valeri said...

Oh my goodness! Carrie, I'm so so sorry! I will pray for you!

Anonymous said...

Carrie, I'm so sorry for your loss! I can't imagine how hard this is for you right now. I know Matt has touched so many peoples lives, and he'll be missed by everyone! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! Love you Carrie!
Stephanie

Daniel & Carly said...

Carrie, I am so sorry. Dan and I will make sure to keep your family and your brother's family in our prayers.

Kira =] said...

Oh my gosh Carrie! I'm so sorry for your family's loss.

The Goulds said...

I love you.....and I'm so very sorry.

the happy thomas family said...

i have been thinking so much about you. remember that i love you.

you and your family are in our hearts and prayers.

Unknown said...

Carebear, I"m logged into your own blogspot account and leaving this msg but that was so so well said sister...good job. He is our hero. Good job, I love you!