Sunday, November 8, 2009

Phoenix Children's Museum

My friend April and I took the girls to the Children's Museum on Friday night for FREE...thanks to Target! That place was AMAZING! They had a little waiting area before we could go in so it wouldn't get to crazy. They had a little hay maze play area and a bunch of sidewalk chalk.
I'm not sure if it's my camera or weird things going on at the CM but there is white spots in some of the photos....not sure what's going on.

The girls..

Playing on and in the hay...

They had a little craft for all the kids...they made a paper quilt.
I thought this was so cool..there is a little area for little kids and they have spaces for you do put your shoes. They wall has real shows that are covered in some spray stuff..
Of course they had a grocery store/ restaurant area that any child would LOVE..I knew this would be Addie's favorite place.


The super cute ice cream stand
There is a noodle jungle that is seriously super cool..It is a crazy amount of pool noodles hanging in a pretty big area. Once you make your way through then there is a room with some toys, tables, and chairs..It was also a big hit with the girls.

We had a blast, as you can see! Thanks for the invite April!

3 comments:

Valeri said...

How cool that you guys live so close and can do this kind of stuff! I love it. Cute girls!

Pepple said...

So fun! My kids always have the most the store area too. Love your hair too btw! :)

The Goulds said...

We should go again next month...I think you will be back in town!