Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Life is good...

As I sit here listening to Carrie tucking Addie in, over the monitor I realize that there is very much about my life that I would change right now. We have had our fair share of ups and downs that I think have made each one of us wonder whether or not leaving Colorado was exactly the "right way". But I am so glad we did, I now have a great job that truly cares about my growth in knowledge as well as experience, we have great benefits to keep the family healthy, and I am so VERY fortunate to have a healthy beautiful daughter and a beautiful loving wife who supports me in what I do on a daily basis. We are also fortunate enough to be able to take advantage of Tuition Benefits so that I can finish up school! Which by the way, we're down to 14 classes till graduation. On a final note, we're lucky to be around family that loves us and coincedence or perhaps divine inspiration, we were fortunate enough to live next door to the most amazing people who have been such a huge part of our progression, and my personal learning and progression in the direction of my career.

So i want to take this opportunty to thank each and every one of you who has shown us your love and support along the way, we cannot thank you all enough!

1 comment:

Valeri said...

Hey, glad things are going so well for you guys! Isn't it crazy to think these girls are turning 2 so soon? Life sure does fly! Take care and give Addie kisses for me.