Friday, October 26, 2007

Tag I'm it!

My friend, Valeri, has tagged me, but all the questions were lame (through no fault of hers - she didn't write the questions, and actually agreed with me). Anyway, I found a different version of a "tagged" post that I much prefer, so I'm posting that one instead. Hope this still counts! :)

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
* Being VERY unhappy in Idaho
* Spending alot of time at the Gardner's house
* Loving being a Aunt for the 2nd time
* Fav show being Saved by the Bell...haha
* Pretty much thinking that All 4 One was the best bandish thing ever

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
* Getting ready to move to Portland...and explore life
* KP was/is still one of my best friends EVER
* Dating Steve...
* A friend just totalled my pride and joy Jeep
* Having a blast at late night Ihop trips

5 Things I was doing 1 year ago:
* Enjoying having 2 cars
* Watching Tyson
* LOVING the cooler weather
* Trying to get Addie to walk...
* Breastfeeding (hey, I couldn't think of anything else). amen val

5 Snacks I enjoy:
* Ice Cream
* Cereal
* Grapes
* cool whip lite with fat free choc pudding...aka...choc mouse
* Oreos and milk

5 Things I did yesterday:
* went on a walk
* had a wicked bad headache
* made a lazy dinner
* cleaned the house alot
* tried to make sugar cookies and FAILED twice... :( they tasted like flour...any good recipes??

5 Jobs I've had:
* Nanny
* Receptionist
* server
* Hostess
* Mommy

5 Things I would do if I had a million dollars:
* buy a second car
* Contribute to savings and investments
*buy a house and furnish it
* Find out what's at the top on my parents' and in-laws' wish lists and fulfill them
* Travel

5 TV shows I like:
* Ellen
* Miami Ink/ LA Ink
* we are watching a show storm chasers for the first time and its AWESOME
* American Idol...just plan funny
* Almost anything on Discovery or TLC

5 Things I hate doing:
* Doing endless loads of laundry
* Trying to fall asleep every night
* Debating with my husband about anything
* dealing with a almost 2 year old...on bad days
* paying bills

5 Biggest joys of the moment:
* Knowing who my real friends are and knowing that no matter what they are always behind me
* Watching Addie grow and learn everyday
* so bad to say this but I just took off my bra and that was a HUGE JOY
* This time of year - how I love Fall! Amen Val
* Having a great husband, and a wonderful family

5 People I tag:
* Anyone
* Who
* Wants
* To
* Do it!

1 comment:

Valeri said...

Yay! Loved the answers. Thanks for being a good sport. :)