Wednesday, October 10, 2007

woo-hoo!!

One of my good friends Amiee told me about this place Tillie's Attic where I could maybe rent a little area to sell my blankets, slings, and little cuddle blankets. We went by there yesterday afternoon and I talked to the lady a little, and called today to ask more questions. I talked to a bunch of family and friends to see what their thoughts were...and after alot of should I, should I not...I decided to do it. I figured that now is the best time to try and do this, cause it is beginning to cool down, Christmas is coming up, and I swear everyone is having babies. So why not try it out throught the holidays. So when I get everything all set up I will take a few pics and post them...wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed that everything works out and I get some stuff sold!!

No comments: