Thursday, February 21, 2008

I WENT SKY DIVING!!!!

Last weekend we went to San Diego and the opportunity of a lifetime came up for me to go sky diving with my mother- in- law Gloria and Bro-in-law Kevin and I took it! I have always wanted to go but once I had Addie I didn't think I would ever go. Boy was I wrong! We jumped at 13,000 feet.....free fell for 8,000 feet ( lasted about 1 min.) We pulled the shoot at 5,000 feet, and after the shoot was up it was the most amazing sight I have ever seen. The view that we had was gorgeous, and it is SILENT!! The jump from start to finish was about 4-5 min. It was a wonderful experience and I am so glad that I did it. Just a heads up these are the WORSE pictures EVER. The most UNFLATTERING just flat out horrible, lets just say the harness did me NO GOOD for my already problem areas...but no matter what you will get a HUGE laugh. Also notice that the guy that I jumped with had a helmet but they don't give you one...just they have them on...nice huh?? Enjoy! A few of the pics at the end of the slide show are of Addie.



4 comments:

Valeri said...

Dang you're daring! Why didn't Brian go? I don't think ANYONE could ever talk me into skydiving! Looks like you had a terrifying good time! I'm proud of ya.

Heffs said...

That looks awesome and so scary at the same time!!! Is that something you have wanted to do or a spur of the moment idea??

Heffs said...

okay, well...I should have read the damn blog first...that answers everything!!! HAHA

Kara Staples said...

Oh my goodness, you are so brave!