Monday, February 4, 2008

Thank God!

The Superbowl is over and the Patriots are going home with a 18-1 record. Unfortunately I missed the last minute and a half of the game(which I heard was amazing) but overall I cannot explain how glad I am that the Patriots and Bill Belicheat were kept from having a "perfect season". (No thanks to the NFL comissioner) It never ceases to amaze me that Belichick was caught this very season cheating, and somehow by the end of the AFC championship, people were calling him a genius, have they all forgotten already?? Granted, I'm from San Diego, so by default I do not like Eli Manning after he was initially drafted to San Diego, and the things he said, but I'm willing to overlook that for one day if it means taking away a SuperBowl ring from the Patriots.

No comments: