Thursday, February 7, 2008

Random pics of Addie

I know I haven't been so good lately about putting up pictures of Addie Kay. I finally sat down to resize them and here are a few of my favorites. Oh and I am so proud but today Addie identified blue,red, and yellow..we have been workin on colors for a while now.

Addie fell asleep on our living room rug the other day and she just looked too cute!


Like most kids do Addie loves playing in boxes and not a big shocker she climbed right in this one, and made herself comfortable.


After way to long of a wait we FINALLY got a new sofa, the 15 year old pink and blue flowered sofa my parents so kindly donated to us after we got married just wasn't working so much...we love our new sofa and so does Addie..



Today Addie got a new pair of shades and she was super proud to show them off...



I just thought this was too cute and totally showed off her personality..she is a hoot!

3 comments:

Valeri said...

She is just a little darling, as my mom would say. And way to go with knowing her colors!!

Kira =] said...

Yay for pictures of Addie!! thanks. =]

Unknown said...

very cute! I was hoping to see a new video, maybe soon.

brian,

can you tweak your css so your images are transparent? :-P

-web snob