Monday, February 25, 2008

Video Monitor

Alright so after Addie's 4th taking off the pants and diaper and pooping in her crib, covering pretty much EVERYTHING with poo, crib, bedding, her baby, herself, and the little bird thing that shines on the ceiling.... I had enough and I told Brian I am not going to clean this up again. I went and bought a Baby's Quiet Sounds™ Day and Night Handheld Color Video Monitor, they are kinda pricey but I figured we would get good use out of it and really I don't feel one bit bad about it. One of Brian's cousins have one and it's awesome, cause you can see everything day or night.

1 comment:

Kira =] said...

Amen! I'm sure Brian thought it wasn't overpriced considering how frustrated you were. I'd have done the same thing. Hope it knocks all the diaper business out! =]