Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The pink album

I was watching Ellen yesterday and Garth Brooks was a guest on her show. He said that Trisha Yearwood (his wife) did a 3-day walk and he thought that the women that did this were a little crazy but he thought it was great. Since he isn't a walker he thought he would do something to help the fight also. He has joined Susan G. Komen for the Cure® in the promise to end breast cancer forever, with the release of the “Pink Edition” of The Ultimate Hits album. The album is a new 3-disc set, and contains 30 classics, 3 new songs and a bonus track on two CDs. The set also includes a DVD with videos for all 33 songs, including new and never-before-seen footage. I thought this was so cool. $10 of the $15 dollars the CD costs goes to SGK for the cure. Just thought I would share.

1 comment:

The Stratton's said...

I love Ellen! I love the idea of the Pink Album, hope it tops the charts!