Thursday, June 5, 2008

Proud Mommy!

Okay so I am a super proud mom today, I thought we would tackle the potty training today.She has done great off and on with it but I buckled down today and jumped in 100%. Addie Kay went all day with big girl panties on. She had one accident and she was running to the bathroom when it happened. She wanted to go to bed with panties on and I put a diaper on and she felt that she also HAD to have the panties on. I just had to share the moment. I should have done this about 6 months ago but whatever at least she's not 5.  

2 comments:

The Stratton's said...

You should be proud! What a huge accomplishment!Yay for no more diapers!

Kira =] said...

probably not 6 months ago. I tried 6 months previously and only when Carlise was ready were we successful. I think I may have actually tried starting when she was 18 months. Yay for you jumping in & doing it! no more poopy diaper decorating at naptime, eh? =]