Wednesday, June 4, 2008

WE DID IT!!!


Obama gave a wonderful speech last night soon after he won as the democratic presidential nominee. I can't tell you how excited I am for the great change that will hopefully happen to our country. We need a HUGE change. I keep watching as the gas station on the corner raises the price of gas 3 cents everyday for the past week we are now up to $3.93. I don't know about you but I think that is just straight up outrageous. I remember when I started driving almost 9 years ago gas was 80 something cents. I went and got a few groceries the other day and saw that for one orange it was 94 cents. For a box of Cheerios it's 5 bucks. Seriously what would happen to all of us and our families if this were to continue for another 4 years? I am pretty darn sure that we would be homeless. This is crazy..Is this what we want for our kids? Just think a little about it PLEASE!!!

On a lighter note my child thought that 5 A.M. this morning would be a great time to wake up, she NEVER went back to sleep. I have no clue how she has the energy that she does, as I am sitting here writing this blog I could just lie down and go to sleep. KP and I walked 3.3 miles this morning at 6:30 a.m. Not sleeping well and walking is kickin my butt for sure.

No comments: