Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Addie Kay!

I was going to do this post a while ago and I forgot. Surprise, surprise! When I was taking the pictures for the header that is on the blog now this is two of my favorite pictures. Addie is coming to be her own little person, she is talking really well now. Whatever is on her mind she will not think twice before telling whoever will listen. If it's asking some stranger their name in a store or telling them hers( she now says Addison Krainock), it makes me laugh. There are many times throughout the day that she was say something that will either makes me laugh or think to myself I need to watch what I am saying. She is always listening, if I say a word that she is not aloud to say (stupid is the main word I have a hard time with saying) she will say "Mom! Don't say stupid!" Then me being the mom has to apologize to my 3 year old for saying stupid. This stage that she is in at times makes me crazy but for the most part I love it!
I don't know why but I LOVE this picture!

Our crazy girl, doing her "crazy face"

No comments: