Monday, February 9, 2009

Crazy kid!

A few nights ago Brian was doing some class work and Addie went and snuggled up right next to him, with in 10 minutes she was out!


My child is nuts! A few nights later I put Addie to bed, we didn't hear anything from her. I went up and check before I went to bed, this is what I found.
Jammies and a dress on the floor...


A dress and pants on my child, I changed her back into her jammies. The next morning I asked her why she changed and she said her water sippy spilled on her jammies.

2 comments:

Carla said...

I love that picture of her and Brain! Girls love their daddy's!

Valeri said...

That's hilarious! Chloe does the EXACT same thing! Rarely is still still wearing jammies by morning. Usually it's a dress, her swimsuit or sometimes nothing at all! Crazy kids!