Monday, February 23, 2009

Go to sleep already!

It is now 2:30 a.m. my child is wide awake. We were not at home this evening and Addie fell asleep at someone else's house at about 8 p.m. her normal bedtime. We left and headed home around 10. She fell right back to sleep in the car, and of course right when we get home she is wide awake. Brian put her in bed hoping she would go back to sleep shortly. Boy were we wrong. I have a weird thing and I can not fall asleep knowing that she is awake. Brian is out cold. I just can't go to sleep until I know she is asleep and won't get up and cause trouble. All I have to say is WHY??? Save us all and please child, GO TO SLEEP!!!

4 comments:

The Goulds said...

I know the feeling....I hope she sleeps in for you this morning!

The Stratton's said...

I feel this same way EVERY NIGHT!! lol, hopefully tonight is better right? One can always hope.

Heather said...

I have the same problem when my kids are small I can't sleep if they are awake. But as they get older it gets easier.

Mike and Katie said...

I'm so sorry!!!! I hope she wasn't up for too much longer.