Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our Weekend!

I love this pic, I took it the night before we left for our trip.



We did lots of fun stuff this weekend but I only took pictures while we were at the Wild Animal Park and on our date on Valentine's day.

Addie and I had never been to the Wild Animal Park before. It was awesome! It feels like you are more in the animals environments instead of them being in ours. It was a cooler day so all the animals were out and very active.
These are a few of my favorite pictures.





This was one of the coolest things I have ever seen, the lion was right up to the glass just looking at everyone and chillin out. 

Bruce and Adell

We went on this little train safari thing, all the animals that we saw were rhinos, garaffes, antilope, buffalo, and a few others they were all free roaming on some 100 acres. It was amazing!
Addie and Mimi

They had this huge rhino that the kids could play on, Addie thought it was super cool.



On Valentine's day Brian and I went out to a great mexican restaurant with a longtime family friend Victoria and her boyfriend Wayne. Wayne told our server it was Vic's birthday, we all had a good laugh with that one. We had a great time!




On our trip home there was a crazy storm and it had dumped a bunch of rain on us for about 3 hours of the drive. After the rain stopped there was this beautiful rainbow, the picture does it no justice.


3 comments:

The Stratton's said...

You really took some awesome pictures! I especially love the one of Addie sleeping...so sweet!

The Goulds said...

What awesome pictures! It looks like you guys had so much fun...what a nice getaway :)

Heather said...

I love sleeping pics! And that is a great family shot too!