Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sick!

I have been fighting this stupid cold/cough for almost a week. At first I thought it was allergies but once it does worse and the sore throat started I knew it wasn't. I was hoping yesterday was the worst part then I made the mistake of waking up this morning. I felt as though my head was going to explode and sinuses where on fire. I talked to my mom and she said you probably have a sinus infection. Why I didn't think of this before? I have no clue. I called and got in with my doc this afternoon and sure enough I have a sinus infection. She gave a some steroid nose spray and she prescribed me Augmentin. I am really hoping that this gets better fast cause nothing bugs me more then being stuffy. Addie is getting a lot better, she still has a little runny nose but not bad at all. She hasn't slowed down one bit and that makes it that much harder.

3 comments:

The Goulds said...

Oh Carrie I feel your pain. I'm so sorry you are sick. It is horrible. I wish I lived closer & I would come take Addie from you because I wanted to do nothing but sleep, sleep, sleep. Please let me know if I can do anything for you!

Pepple said...

I am sorry you are sick! I have been fighting this cold for what seems like forever. It seems like everyone is sick lately. I hope the antibiotics kick in quickly!

Melissa said...

Hey Carrie...I hope you don't mind us checking in you you guys. It's so good to hear that everything is going good for you...minus the sinus infection...feel better. Let's keep in touch! :)