Thursday, May 14, 2009

Flash Cards

I have been trying to work with Addie for a long while now on her letters, numbers, and colors. For some reason she still gets a little mixed up. I thought it may help to get some flash cards. I googled toddler flash cards and found a bunch of websites where you can just print them off and cut them out for free. I did just that. I think they turned out pretty good for free! I worked with her a bit today on her numbers and colors and she did pretty well. I could tell when she was getting a little overwhelmed cause she just started blurting out a bunch of different answers. I guess in due time it will all click, hopefully before she is 10.

Letters


Numbers


Colors






Addie has found a new fun hiding spot. She thinks if she unzips the love sac cover then puts everything but her head in and hides her face then we some hoe can't see her...she cracks me up!! Can you find her???

3 comments:

Kira =] said...

Carlise & Wesley know their stuff because I'm a lazy parent. PBS morning programs have taught them everything. SuperWhy & Word World for letter recognition, Sesame Street for counting, shapes & colors. Aren't I mother of the year. =]

Anonymous said...

Those flash cards are a great idea!

Evynn said...

The falsh cards turned out really good, I'm impressed.