Monday, May 11, 2009

SD trip....again!

We headed out to San Diego again for Kevin's graduation from the fire academy.

 We went to the beach and played on Friday, Addie and I had a little too much fun in the water. She loved it! I didn't get any pics of her in the water but here is a few of her playing in the sand..





That night Glor watched Addie and Brian and I got some time away. Addie and Glor are the best of friends. Addie LOVES her Mimi, we came in and they were laying in Glor's bed watching a movie together.


On Saturday we went to Kevin's graduation. He did so well, he was one of the top guys in the class. We are so proud of him and his great accomplishment. He is well on his way to becoming a wonderful fire fighter. Addie just loves her Uncle Kev!




That evening Glor did a little pool party thing. We had a blast hangin out with everyone. For some reason I only took one picture that night. This is Addie and Ryon, a great family friends son.

One of Glor's neighbors let Addie barrow her grandsons super cool bike. Addie LOVED it!!
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Brian and his bro look so similar! How cute is it that Addie calls grandma her MIMI! I LOVE IT! Let's get pregnant together someday...not at the same time/location of course. :) K!?

David, Traci, and Jordin Morris said...

aah man! I wish we could have gone. I'm glad you guys got to go and had some fun. Kevin's looking good!