Monday, May 4, 2009

Swimming!

As it continues to get warmer and warmer everyday, We have been waiting for our pool by our house to get warm enough to go swimming. This weekend we decided to go. Me being the smart mom I am, I knew it would be a little chilly I just told Addie to just jump in. Sure enough she did. When she came up we asked if it was warm and she said "No, tiny bit cold!" It wasn't cold enough for her to want to get out. We worked with her on her swimming skills, she is doing really well. By the middle-end of the summer I feel she will be able to really swim. She LOVES her goggles even though they make her look pretty special.



Here is a video of her jumping in the pool!

3 comments:

Pepple said...

So cute! I can't wait for the pool to open.

The Stratton's said...

Darling! I love listening to kids shout for glee-it seems like they know how to get every once of joy out of things! The goggles crack me up :)

Evynn said...

Addy makes me laugh! She always is so happy and the things she says...too funny.