Sunday, November 4, 2007

Don't eat the coco puffs...

This afternoon we laid Addie down for her nap at about 1:30, she was blabbering for a while....close to an hour...then she got quiet...I asked Brian to go up and check on her cause a few times before she has taken off her shorts and diaper before falling asleep then wets the bed when she wakes up...so he went up to check on her and came down stairs and said.." you don't want to know"....so at that second I knew it was trouble, then he said " It looks like coco puffs on the floor"....I went up stairs and sure enough about 10 "coco puffs" on the floor and one BIG "coco puff". She saw me when I opened the door so she sat up pointed and said "poo-poo"...she had taken off her shorts, shirt, and diaper, and thrown her " coco puffs" on the floor...we had one fun afternoon...I told Brian that we need to invest in a cam moniter, so we can see her and the trouble she is causing...so I just thought I would share the joys of parenting Addison..( I thought that pictures of this event would be a bit much) :)

1 comment:

Carla said...

That crazy little Addison. Her little head seems so full of ideas!