Sunday, November 11, 2007

My New Pride and Joy!

I got tired or scubbing our downstairs tile with a mop and with a soon to be 2 year old it happened alot, so we broke down and bought a Hoover Floormate. My sister has one and said she loves it, and boy it is true. I was a bit worried that it wouldn't be worth it, but IT IS AWESOME!!! For sure my new favorite thing, I told Brian that our floors with be alot cleaner more often now. So fo the other ladies out there that are tired of your back killing or knees hurting....meet your new best friend that helps your floor get super clean and some info about her...I call her Susan.


Hoover FloorMate Hard Floor Cleaner, H3032:
Washes, vacuums and dries all hard surfaces
12-amp motor
Six scrubbing brushes cover a 13-inch cleaning path
Easy-select dial for choosing mode
Clear dual tanks for cleaning solution and pickup — dirty water doesn't go back on the floor
Fingertip trigger control lets you control cleaning solution application
Folding handle with comfort grip
Interchangeable SpinScrub and grout brushes
13-inch removable nozzle
Includes 27' quick release cord

1 comment:

Carla said...

does it make a lot of noise?