Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Pictures!

So for the trick or treating we decided to go a cooler route and so she was a hula girl... She was so funny, the first house she went to I guess she thought they were inviting her in for a snack or something cause she was just going to go on in, but I grabbed her before she could get to far. Then after they put the candy in her bag, she sat down to get the candy out and eat
it...once I convinced her to move on to the next house....in a little southern voice she said "bye"....Everyone thought she was super cute...and of course I agree. Well I hope everyone had a great Halloween.

2 comments:

Valeri said...

Also absolutely adorable!!!! I think I like this one even better than the chicken costume, though anything you dressed her in she'd manage to look darling in.

Carla said...

One of the perks of living in Arizona....you can go trick or treating in a little swim suit. I remember in Colorado that kids had to bundle up and hope that their costumes fit over top!