Friday, January 18, 2008

Big Girl!

Last night Addie was sitting on me and I was laying down, I looked at her and relized she is a little girl now. She looked so big to me. I told Bri to grab the camara and I took this pic. I think she looks super cute. But hey I'm her mom!
Today I took Addie for her 2 year check up and shots..
:( Dr. Auxier said she looks great and is growing as
she should be. She is 23 lbs and 2 oz and 35 Inches
tall. When the nurse came in to do the shots she had
the two band-aids on her shirt, right away Addie saw
them and said "pretty". I told Addie that the nurse
was going to give her a poke in each arm then put a
pretty band-aid on. Her response was "k". She gave her
the first shot, she said "owe" and then was fine
after the band-aid was on. She did great with the
second one also, she said "owe" a couple times but was
such a big girl about the whole thing.

1 comment:

Kira =] said...

isn't it amazing (and scary) how suddenly they look so grown-up and not like a baby? We're having that problem with Carlise.