Monday, January 7, 2008

unpacking... :(

So I hate unpacking...Our house looks like it was turned upside down. I just feel like I have a mountain to climb of crap. I don't like having my house look like this, I just need to do a little bit at a time and not freak out. Oh and I took Addie to her post op appt for her tubes and after waiting an hour the doc came in looked in Addie's ears and said they look great, asked if I had any questions and walked out... It was lovely...but I'm glad everything has healed right. Thats the scoop....

3 comments:

Kira =] said...

lol at least your house looks like that from unpacking. what's my excuse again? =]

Valeri said...

Ah yes, the joys of coming home from a trip. It's loads of fun, I know.

I'm glad everything's going well with Addie! We miss you guys. :(

Med School Mama said...

I hear ya on the unpacking... my house still looks like it threw up :( I guess Saturday will be my big cleaning day!