Saturday, January 12, 2008

Our First Pet!!!

Tonight we made a huge step and added a pet to our family. Brian and I have been talking for a while about getting Addie a little pet but I am so not getting a dog until we have a house with a backyard and she is old enough to feed it. She is crazy about any animal/sea life, so we decided to go with a fish. I picked him out, Bri really didn't seem to care too much. I think he is really cool. He is bright blue and silverish. We got in the car after getting him and we said Addie what she wanted to name him and without skipping a beat she said "Cow"!! I asked her a million times and gave her a few more options and she just kept saying "Cow". Addie loves him and can't get enough of watching him. Ladies and Gentlemen.....Introducing Cow!!!!

2 comments:

Kira =] said...

welcome cow! =]

Med School Mama said...

Hi Cow! Welcome to the craziness!!

Carrie, I think you'll be happy with a fish - WAY easier than a dog :)