Wednesday, December 17, 2008

30 hours and counting...

I have a million things I should be doing right now but for some reason I have NO desire to do any of them. We are leaving tomorrow at 3p.m. to head to Idaho for Christmas. I am excited to see everyone just not excited for the LONG drive. Addie and Brian had some 24 hour flu bug or something yesterday. So I got nothing done. I am just praying that I don't get it, cause there is no time for me to get the flu.  
My house is trashed from the weekend events, I need to dig out the old computer box that is in the very back of our huge storage closet that is very full, send the computer to my parents, I need to start and finish packing for 3 people for our 8 day trip, make a blanket for a friend, clean my poor house, try and not neglect my child, and manage not to lose my mind while doing all of these things. 
I think I'll drink a nice big glass of Pepsi and get to work...

No comments: