Friday, December 12, 2008

A few random things..

First off... I have no idea why it says I did her birthday post on Thursday, cause I did it this morning at 10 something...weird!
Moving right along, Addie has been crazy about cameras for a long time now so we decided to get for one of her own for her birthday. I had looked at a few different ones and read way to many reviews and the one that looked good to me was the Vteach Kidizoom. She opened it this morning and said "oh wow, a camera!" She played around with it a lot this morning. I thought it would be cute to do like a slide show of the pics she takes, to kind of see the world through her eyes. I will warn you now some of these pictures are from no shower, no make-up, just woke up me. Look at your own risk..
Here is just a few and I will soon try and do a weekly slideshow...



Addie has been on a mac and cheese kick lately and we were freshly out unfortunatly. So we thought she could get her fix and we took her to Red Robin for the best mac and cheese in town( or so she thinks) for her birthday dinner. We even let her get a milk shake, and boy did she love that. I took some pictures and I will post them early in the week after her party.

No comments: