Monday, December 15, 2008

Addie's Party!

We had a little Tinker Bell theme for Addie's little birthday party. I thought it would be cute to dress Addie up as Tinker bell. She looked pretty cute, but I'm her mom I think that all the time. Before everyone showed up I tried to take a few pics of Addie but she was being a stinker. I managed to get a few good ones though.

The BIG CHEESE!!!




I was chasing her up the stairs and got her laughing pretty good.


That's my little 3 year old stinker...but I love her just the way she is!

Addie's party went really well I thought. I had a lot of help and thank you to everyone who helped, I couldn't have done with with out you. To everyone who came, thank you so much for being a part of Addie's special day. For those of you who couldn't make it near and far we missed you.

Papa Bruce and his Girlfriend Adell Came out Saturday to be here for the party, Addie loved having them around.


Glor a.k.a Mimi flew in just in time for the party, once Mimi showed up Addie wouldn't let her go. They have a special little bond that I am so grateful for.




When we started singing happy birthday she was really excited to finally be able to eat a cupcake.


Once she noticed everyone was looking at her she got super embarrassed.


Mimi ended up helping her blow out the candles...


Finally a yummy cupcake...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea for her party! (dressing her up as tinkerbell) It's so funny our kid's birthdays are around the same time! I am going to attempt a dog cake for Taiton on Wednesday. I hope it goes well. And I still can't get over you having a 3 year old!!! It will be really crazy to see you with her at Christmas time!

Valeri said...

Happy Happy Birthday, sweet Addie! She is DARLING in her little Tinker Bell costume. So cute. Glad she had a special day.

Pepple said...

Such a cute party!! She is adorable as tinkerbell.

Kira =] said...

She is adorable dressed up as Tinker Bell. Love the curls!!

I can't believe your little cashew is now so big!!! =]

The Goulds said...

Thank you for inviting us we had such a great time & it was so good to visit with you...even if we did stay way longer than you had planned :) it was GREAT & it's nice to know that we really don't live that far apart so after the holidays let's try to make it a point to see each other once a month & let's plan something for New Years. Have a safe trip & thanks again!