Thursday, March 27, 2008

Gotta love the Doctor!

After Addie being sick for over 3 weeks now with a cough/cold that EVERYONE around us has or has had I finally took her in. After waiting in a room for an hour to be seen, the NP came in and said sorry for the wait but some has brought their child in with the measles. Also we can't let anyone in or out of the office with out giving them a vaccine or knowing that they have had them. We will have to give Addison her second one today. My thinking is AWESOME, GREAT, that's all I want it my kid or me to get the freakin measles..ON TOP OF HER BEING SICK. Then the NP said so why are you here today..I told her and she listened to Addie and checked her all out, she said it sounds like she has something like bronchitis, and a ear infection. She wrote 3 RX, cough med, ear drops, and a antibiotic. A friend helped me figure out some homeopathic stuff to help her, so we are going to try those for a few days. We are hoping that this will help and we can finally get our crazy and wild Addie Kay back!!

1 comment:

Heffs said...

Poor little girl, hope she starts feeling good soon! That means you get lots of snuggles!!!