Saturday, March 22, 2008

Seriously!!

Today as I was walking up to my car from a store...I noticed something was missing...our Obama '08 bumper magnet. Seriously?? Why on earth would someone take that? I have wanted to take the Bush '04 stickers/magnets off for 8 years now but I haven't touched them. That just peeves me big time. I will be getting another one maybe 2 or 3....maybe I'll cover up a few Bush ones...haha just kidding I wouldn't do that. I would love to but wouldn't. I just had to vent...

1 comment:

Valeri said...

That's why I don't bother with bumper stickers at all - even for other things like my football teams, etc... you just never know who you're going to piss off, and frankly, there are some wackos out there that I'd rather not have to deal with.

At least they didn't slash your tires! :)