Saturday, March 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged!


Alright I am been tagged by Emily Morris!(http://morristreo.blogspot.com/)
Here it goes!

#1 I am totally freaked out and grossed out by meat on a bone...in every and anyway that you can think of. I once cried YES CRIED while cutting raw chicken off of a bone. Don't know why.

#2 I LOVE the smell of FRESH Oregon rain. There is nothing like it and I miss it horribly.

#3 I am crazy about the show on TLC John and kate plus 8. For those of you that have not seen the show this couple had twins, then decided to have one more and got 6 yes 6 more...It makes me be grateful for having one.

#4 I wear flip flops all year around...rain, snow, hail, and sunshine...I remember living in Colorado and being prego with Addie it snowing like crazy out and looking down and I had flip flops on and thinking people must think I am NUTS!

#5 I can't eat popcorn with out having milk with it. Try it it's AWESOME!! Thanks Jen!

#6 I have insomnia REALLY BAD!! I have for about 10 years now. If anyone one has it you know how awful it is and those of you how don't count your blessings.

#7 I don't like and can't watch scary or a little scary movies at all...I get nightmares really bad. I don't understand why people watch movies to just freak themselves out.


I will tag...Kira, Valeri, Jen, Chris, Lyndsey, Aimee, and Brian. ENJOY!

2 comments:

Valeri said...

Fun! I'll get to it soon.. thanks for the tag.

Kira =] said...

I'm going to work on it during naptime today - I hope. =]