Thursday, March 13, 2008

I am so blessed!

Every now and then I have a hallelujah moment and realize how blessed and lucky I am to have wonderful friends around me. Last night Aimee and I sat outside swinging on her swing for four and a half hours talking about pretty much everything under the sun. Anytime we get together we always have fun. She always has wonderful advice and is so encouraging. She's awesome and I love her lots!
Almost every Thursday Angela( one of Brian's cousins) and I get together with the kids and hang out and have lunch. We always have a great time. She has helped me find myself again and the things that are important to me, and I will forever be grateful to her.
I have been so lucky to have wonderful people around us everywhere that we go. There are so many other people in my life now that I have great friendships with and are always there for me. So Thanks to everyone who has been a part of my life in some way or another, I am one blessed woman!

2 comments:

Morris Family said...

I tagged you!!!! Check out my blog for details morristreo.blogspot.com Love Ya!

Med School Mama said...

i'm honored to be part of your hallelujia moment ;) you truly are an amazing friend, and i am so grateful for you! thanks for ALL you do!!!