Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I never thought this day would come.

FINALLY, FINALLY,FINALLY Brian got sick of his long shag hair. I have been over it for a while now. Trying to convince him that he should get it cut, and that is was starting to look like a mop. The last week it had been bugging him, he make an appt with a co-worker that also does hair and got it hacked last night.... As you can see he wasn't to happy about the picture taking.
here it is.
 


                                      BEFORE






                                        AFTER

3 comments:

the happy thomas family said...

my brian went through that whole let-me-grow-my-hair-out-and-look-like-a-punk-rock-star phase, too. of course, he looks about 12 years old with long hair. he finally came to his senses though... hooray!

Heffs said...

Matt says, looks like we found the missing member from the Beatles...

Looks good Bri -

Mike and Katie said...

So GQ!